Attention all student members of ASPRS!
ASPRS Student Assistantship Program
Application deadline: February 5, 2010.
Student Assistants will be notified by February 23, 2010.
If you are a student at an accredited college or university,
ASPRS invites you to attend and assist with the ASPRS 2010 Annual Conference, April 26-30, 2010, in San Diego, California.
· Complementary student registration
· Lodging accommodations (three to a room)
· Orientation Dinner
· A small meal stipend (7.5 hr shifts only)
· A certificate for your portfolio
· Acknowledgement in PE&RS
· Opportunity to network with other ASPRS members
· Chance to learn more about the geospatial field
· Meet some of the top names in the industry
· Explore job opportunities
Student Assistants are required to:
· Attend the SA orientation on Sunday, April 25, 2010
· Assist at the conference for a minimum of 15 hours during the week
· Be available for the duration of the conference – Sunday, April 25 – Friday, April 30, 2010
· Arrange their own transportation and necessary documents for travel to and from San Diego
How to become a Student Assistant
ASPRS Associate Executive Director
Phone: (301) 493-0290, ext. 103
Leave a Reply.