Job Summary: Research, analyze and document GIS data for various taxes primarily in U.S. jurisdictions. Maintain accurate and timely GIS content.
Job responsibilities include:
- Research, analyze, and document GIS data for various tax types and jurisdictions.
- Assist in maintaining a GIS data set for the entire U.S. in both a GIS and database structure.
- Work in cooperation with multiple departments.
- Monitor city annexations and incorporations and special taxing jurisdictions to update GIS data as needed.
- Correspond with state and local authorities regarding tax boundaries.
- Perform special projects as assigned by management.We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
For full job description and application details: http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/job/Lake-Oswego-GIS-Analyst-Job-OR-97034/238299700/