Linn County has a full time (37.5 hour a week) GIS Analyst position open. Information on the job and how to apply are available at the link below
GIS Analyst | Linn County Oregon
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Perform small and medium size project management, meeting with GIS users to define data and application requirements. Developing and utilize GIS software products and tools aimed at satisfying user needs.
• Convert and integrate spatial data into a wide variety of different data formats from vendor specific file formats to relational databases.
• Develop GIS based programming tools to streamline and automate internal workload for Linn County employees. Develop GIS web based tools to aid partner agencies and the general public.
• Perform complex analysis projects using GIS software tools and data.
• Train and assist Linn County GIS users and project partners in developing and producing system products.