THE CITY OF LAKE OSWEGO
We are looking for an intern student to work 20-32 hours per week.
Assist the GIS staff with:
· Utilize ArcGIS software to produce maps and analytical products
· Maintain the GIS map base layers
· Print and distribute periodic updates of atlases
· Perform other special assignments
· Specific knowledge of ESRI software programs
· Knowledge of ArcGIS Server, Flex/Flash programming and AutoCAD Map a plus (but not expected)
$13.00/hour – no benefits. Duration 3 to 9 months (based on 30 hours/week). Bus passes are available.
Send resume to Roger Shepherd at email@example.com by 5:00 pm on December 21, 2012. We will be interviewing for this position the first two weeks of January.
Contact Roger Shepherd, GIS Coordinator, at 503-697-7423
Leave a Reply.