GIS INTERN POSITION
THE CITY OF LAKE OSWEGO
We are looking for an intern student to work 20-32 hours per week.
Assist the GIS staff with:
• Utilize ArcGIS software to produce maps and analytical products
• Maintain the GIS map base layers
• Print and distribute periodic updates of atlases
• Perform other special assignments
• Specific knowledge of ESRI software programs
• Knowledge of ArcGIS Server, Flex/Flash programming and AutoCAD Map a plus (but not expected)
$13.00/hour – no benefits. Duration 3 to 9 months (based on 30 hours/week). Vanpool from SE Portland and bus passes available.
Send resume to Roger Shepherd at email@example.com by 5:00 pm on October 3, 2011
Contact Roger Shepherd, GIS Coordinator, at 503-697-7423