Are you an experienced GIS professional looking for a unique opportunity that'll allow you to do what you love, and be a part of a major company driving progress and innovation?
Do you enjoy working for an organization at the front line of improving the lives of others?
If you answered yes to the above and would like to learn more about this great opportunity, then this is the role for you!
Our client, a large, well known Utility company, is currently seeking a GIS Technician for a 4 month, temporary and contract role and immediate need. This role may have the opportunity to extend or convert depending on performance, budget and project scope, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Have all of the following:
- Have at least 1 year of progressive and on the job experience in ArcGIS Desktop 10.0.
- Have hands on experience and be knowledgeable in ArcFM (this is a MUST HAVE).
- Be proficient in ArcSDE.
- Have hands on experience in editing using ArcFM, feeder tracing, as well as Session Manager or similar.
- Must have EXCELLENT communication skills.
- Degree is not required.
- Be a strong team player, with the ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively.
Nice to haves (not required):
- Previous experience working in Utilities.
This opportunity is being offered through Kforce. If you are interested in being considered and would like additional details, please contact Camilo Forero at Cforero@kforce.com immediately and refer to job #1411335.