Jacob MacDonald, a physical scientist at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, will present "Applying Digital Terrain Modeling to Water Resource Engineering."
Mr. MacDonald will be discussing projects that
he has been involved with, including:
- Comparing and contrasting applications of LiDAR and photogrammetry for various terrain types
- Tracking river sediment movement with LiDAR
- Topographic and bathymetric data integration for hydraulic modeling
- Lidargrammetry (LiDAR-photogrammetry hybrid) and hydro-flattening/ hydro-enforcement
- The future of bathymetric LiDAR and terrestrial laser scanning
Date: Friday, March 4, 2011
Time: noon to 1 pm
Location: Cramer Hall, Room 413
This event is free and all are welcome!
Free refreshments will be provided.