About the Position: Ecochallenge.org seeks a motivated and reliable individual for our internship program. This program is ideal for people seeking experience in the nonprofit sector and sustainability or climate change education. The intern will work with the Program & Learning Manager and may collaborate with other staff members. The intern will primarily support learning and programming efforts in Discussion books and Ecochallenge events.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Pursue permissions contracts with publishers/authors
● Identify and catalog new client engagement leads for learning programs
● Conduct research in sustainability education, climate justice, behavior change
● Proofread and copy-edit learning program curricula materials
● Develop learning activities and other curricula for learning programs
● Catalog learn more resources for Ecochallenge events
● Participate in an Ecochallenge event
● Collaborate and coordinate with other staff as needed
● Additionally, the intern will identify one or two goals that they wish to accomplish
Leave a Reply.