Original link: http://www.geoinformatic.org/archives/1597This opportunity is also suitable for experts that have already an employment and are available to a collaboration in the field. Mappamondo GIS is seeking a Marine GIS and Remote Sensing expert for short term collaboration projects with the following characteristics:
1. Proven teaching/presentation skills and experience in the preparation of educational and training material in GIS and Remote Sensing
2. Proven involvement in major Marine GIS and Remote Sensing projects and applications to add personal know how during classes
3. In depth knowledge of the ArcGIS software including ModelBuilder, Geodatabases and advanced applications.
4. In depth knowledge of image processing/analysis techniques and Remote Sensing in general
5. Fluent written and oral English (Italian would be an asset)
6. ESRI Authorized Instructor status and PADIand ScientificSCUBA Divinglicensewould be an asset
7. Database management and programming skills are not required but preferable.
Please note that the first 5 points are mandatory.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by the 5th of July including links to videos of lectures or presentations and to educational material developed (slides, manuals) as well as your availability. Interviews of suitable candidates might take place on-distance through Skype and further information requested by email. Selections are not limited to one post or in time.
Task can be performed on-distance when possible (e.g. preparation of educational material) or seldom at client site worldwide(e.g. lectures)
Compensation is negotiable and project based.