City of Bend, Oregon
These positions are open until filled but applications received by Friday, August 13, 2021 at 12:00 (noon) PDT will receive preference for initial review.
The City of Bend is currently accepting applications for two (2) regular, full-time GIS Analysts to join our team! Both positions are in the Office of Performance Management. The Office of Performance Management's vision is to transform the City of Bend into a data-informed organization through enterprise data management, analytics, and continuous improvement. One position will be focused on creating and maintaining enterprise GIS data and web mapping applications using the Esri suite of tools. The other position will be focused on ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online administration, data integrations and automation scripts. Successful candidates will have extensive hands-on experience with Esri GIS software, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
These positions offer:
· Competitive compensation ($65,665.60 - $83,803.20 Annually)
· Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday, and performance leave)
· City-paid Oregon PERS retirement
· Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Health Retirement Account (HRA) funding with a VEBA transfer
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· A value-based intentional culture that invests in your personal and professional growth
Learn more and to apply: