GIS Analyst: Forester's Co-Op, located in Grass Valley, CA, has an immediate opening for aa
experienced GIS Analyst to support our client’s utility GIS, database, and program development
needs. The position is full time salary position with benefits.
Located in the central Sierra Nevada Forester’s Co-Op is a Professional Forest and Vegetation
Resource Management Company established in 1999. We have a loyal client base and offer our
employees above average compensation and the opportunity for professional growth and rapid
advancement. At Forester’s Co-op, we maintain a strong commitment to client confidentiality
and applicants must do the same.
• Coordinate with other staff to address specific client needs and perform IT, database
maintenance, and GIS work
• Database management, data editing and related analysis.
• Program development and support tasks are a must, a successful applicant must be able to
work with a team to create creative solutions to field data collection workflow challenges.
• Successful applicants must be able to interface professionally and be responsive to client
• A minimum of four years of college education with formal GIS education or equivalent
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Previous experience with the ESRI suite of desktop applications (ArcMap and ArcGIS
Pro), ArcGIS Online, and mobile applications (Collector, Survey 123, Workforce, etc)
• Strong computational and analytic background
• Proficiency with SQL, Python, and HTML a plus
• Previous experience with natural resource management data systems
Travel up to two days a week may be required; job location can vary between Grass Valley and
client GIS and Data centers located in Sacramento and the East Bay.
Please send cover letter, resume, writing sample, and references (with contact information) to
email@example.com or fax to 530-273-2256.
For questions about this opportunity, please contact
Tom Amesbury at (530) 273-8326 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Posted June 10, 2020