GIS Analyst II | Pace Engineers, Inc. | Kirkland, WA
There is no closing date but applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
PACE Engineers, Inc. is an employee-owned company providing quality professional civil and structural engineering, planning, surveying, and construction management services from offices in Kirkland and Wenatchee, Washington and Lake Oswego, Oregon. We have successfully completed projects for a wide range of clients in both the public and private sectors throughout the Northwest.
What we’re offering:
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
• Short and long term disability
• Life insurance
• 401(k) program
• Paid time off
• Transit reimbursement
• Incentive bonuses.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support internal and external project work
• Maintain GIS data for analysis and mapping/cartographic design
• Responsible for GIS analysis, data creation and maintenance, mapping/cartography, and client relations
What we are looking for:
• 3- 5 years experience utilizing ESRI ArcGIS 10.x full software suite
• Performing CAD to GIS data conversions and populate attributes from CAD record drawings
• Experience with utility as build and proficient in georeferencing, digitizing, and attribute editing
• Proficient with GIS geodatabases, data editing, and metadata creation and maintenance
• A basic understanding of GIS based asset management principles and software.
• Knowledge of GIS terminology and experience in local government
• Ability to work with planning, engineering and survey professionals to analyze data and develop useful maps and exhibits for a variety of planning and engineering documents
• Excellent presentation and cartographic skills
• Strong in time management supporting internal and external clients
What educational background you will need:•BA/BS in Geography, Cartography, Planning, Natural Resources, Engineering, ComputerScience or GIS related field preferred