ASA is currently seeking a GIS Analyst with strong computer and
communication skills to support a variety of projects in their South
Kingstown, Rhode Island office. Successful candidates will work with a
growing team to utilize GIS technologies for environmental data analysis,
and numerical modeling.
Successful candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a
science or engineering discipline, have good working knowledge of ESRI
technologies, and experience developing tools for spatial data management
using Python or other scripting/programming language.
Experience with some or all of the following areas are required:
• Familiarity with ESRI ArcGIS suite of tools (9.x, 10.x), particularly
ArcMap, and extensions such as Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, and Network
• Familiarity with ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server
• Experience converting and integrating data from various sources
• Scripting experience with ArcObjects (VBA, VB6, C#, or Python) for
automation of data integration and processing
• Cartographic experience – design of maps for reports, etc.
The successful applicant must have strong writing and verbal communication
skills and a demonstrated ability to work on highly interactive project
Interested candidates should email letters/resumes to Linda Nolan,
firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this position.
RPS ASA is a global science and technology solutions company. ASA offers a
generous benefits package.
55 Village Square Drive
South Kingstown, RI 02879