This is a paid Internship ($15-$17/hour) in the Engineering Services Department. Applications are due by 4:30pm on April 26, 2012.
Click here for the application form.
Tualatin Valley Water District believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Position Duration: Mid June to mid September
Hours per week: Approximately 40 hours per week
Overall Purpose of the Job: The overall purpose of the position is to perform basic Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping functions in support of the Engineering Department. Such functions may include:
· Assist with input and editing of GIS data.
· Assist with spatial analysis.
· Assist with map preparation.
· Assist with Global Positioning System (GPS) data collection and input in to GIS.
· Assist other GIS users (field and office staff) within the organization.
· Other projects and duties as required.
Leave a Reply.