Critigen, LLC is a global leader in geospatial technology consulting with over 25 years of A/E/C experience delivering industry-leading, business driven GIS solutions and services to companies, utilities, municipalities, state agencies and the Federal government. Critigen specializes in Enterprise & Cloud GIS, ArcGIS Web & Mobile Solutions, Data Management, Surveying and Mapping.
Critigen is looking for a GIS Technician with cartographic, data management, and analytical skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing GIS support to a wide range of environmental, planning, and engineering disciplines. Applicants must have exceptional communications skills, demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and perform work on time and within budget in a fast-paced production environment. Come join our community of GIS professionals to develop innovative approaches in applying and developing GIS applications.
Education: BA/BS in Geography, Cartography, Planning, Natural Resources, Engineering, or GIS related field
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience
· Basic knowledge of technical application, concepts, principles, and theories in GIS
· Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment to successfully deliver quality projects
· Working knowledge of basic GIS technical processes and routines for the delivery of quality GIS and cartographic work products
· Demonstrates the initiative in seeking out work, new responsibilities and work challenges.
· Displays responsible positive behaviors for consistency, predictability and reliability at work to complete assignments and meet deadlines
· Applied experience with Esri software, specifically the ArcGIS suite (ArcCatalog, ArcMap, ArcToolbox)· Strong cartographic/data management skills are required to perform job duties
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
· Experience with transportation planning, environmental sampling and analytical results datasets
· Experience with GPS data management/field survey protocol using Trimble GPS software/equipment· Experience with extending ESRI’s default ArcMap environment via Python, VB.net, or C#· Experience with AutoCAD or Microstation software/data is a plus
· Working level experience with MS Excel and MS Access is a plus
· Experience with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus
· Familiarity with Spatial Data Standards for Facilities Infrastructure and Environment (SDSFIE) or Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) standards is a plusSoft Skills:
· Positive/can-do attitude; problem solver; strong organizational, communication and writing skills; ability to network and build relationships ; personal leadership & team player
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA4/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRITIGEN&cws=1&rid=419