Image Processing Technician Job Announcement
At Eagle Digital Imaging we take great pride in providing a level of service and quality that is second to none. Being a remote sensing and geographic information company, the quality of the images and data we deliver is paramount. As an Image Processing Technician you will be part of the team working in the Processing Department to transform the thousands of original digital photos taken by our pilots into the final images that are delivered to our customers.
- Process digital aerial photos using several programs (Photoshop, etc.)
- Follow complex procedures with a high level of attention to detail
- Make subjective decisions about image color/quality to match customer requirements
- Help with other processing tasks as needed as time allows (i.e., new procedures, techniques, technologies, etc.)
- Work overtime as required
- Actively participate in weekly meeting providing status reports on progress
- Advanced computer knowledge/skills (file structures, moving and copying files, file extensions, etc.)
- Ability to precisely follow procedures and directions
- Ability to do repetitive work while maintaining focus and quality
- Ability to work quickly without loss of quality
- Interest in constant improvement of work quality, speed, etc.
- Very detail-oriented and maintain quality under pressure
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Flexible with respect to duties, techniques, task changes, etc.
- Interest in photos and photography
- Professional, self-motivated, reliable
- Ability to work in a relationship based, team environment in close quarters
- Knowledge of photography
- Experience with Photoshop and adjusting photo color
- Knowledge of GIS (Esri and/or QGIS)
- Scripting, programming, app development, and/or website experience (especially GIS/mapping related)
- $13 per hour, time and a half for overtime
- Typical office environment
- Training will be provided at the start of employment
- This will be a full-time (40+ hours/week), temporary position during the summer image acquisition season with a start date ASAP in June (no later than 6/19/2017). The job extends through the middle of September 2017.
See our website for further information about Eagle. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3/26/2017.
Please, no phone call