TriMet is recruiting Mobile Surveyors for an upcoming on-board survey project. We will collect origin/destination, on/off and demographic data from riders using tablets on board TriMet bus/MAX in October and November, possibly to early December. Benefits are a flexible work schedule, $14 per hour pay, free monthly bus passes, and involvement in an important data collection project.
• Tech savvy, esp. with Android mobile devices
• Good work ethic
• Good customer service skills
• Familiarity with transit system and city
• Can work at least 20 hours a week for six weeks from October to early December
• Pay $14/hour on as-needed basis.
Surveyors will need to be able to get to and from any point in the TriMet transit network at the start time and end time of a route. Those bilingual in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russian and ASL are encouraged to apply.
We would very much appreciate your student recommendations. Please have them email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line titled: “TriMet Mobile Surveyor”.