Location: Boise, ID
Salary: $18.73/hr – $27.55/hr
Dates Needed: 5 months, starting as soon as possible.
Duties will include building spatial data layers, conducting spatial analyses, and producing map products. Specific responsibilities will include developing and maintaining outfitter and guide operating areas, Access Yes, and big game regulations.
The position may also include editing and querying relational databases and spreadsheets. The work is office work at a computer in the Headquarters office of Idaho Fish and Game.
- The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience building and editing GIS datasets using ArcGIS.
- Experience creating map products using ArcGIS
- Experience conducting basic spatial analyses using ArcGIS
- Preference for experience using Microsoft Access and Excel.
Mail, fax, or e-mail a resume and cover letter, with three references to:
Idaho Department of Fish and Game
P.O. Box 25
Boise, ID 83707
Phone: (208) 287-2722
Fax: (208) 334-2114
Applications must be received by Monday, March 31, 2011.