Role: GIS Technician
Client: Portland General Electric (PGE)
Length/Type of role: 5 Month, temporary contract (W2 only).
Location: Downtown Portland, Oregon
Pay Rate Range: $25/HR - $28/HR
**College degree not required
**ArcGIS experience is a must
**Candidate MUST have attention to details and experience with meeting tight deadlines
**1 Year + experience is required
• Minimum 1 year experience with ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 or above
• Work experience in data validation, map production and spatial analysis
• Attention to detail and ability to think critically and meet deadlines
• Interpret information/data provided by system/clients to develop specialized GIS products; consult and follow up with clients.
• Perform quality control assessment and edits to meet cartographic standards and client requirements.
• Apply analytical and problem solving skills to resolve production issues.
• Apply GIS Cartographic Standards to maps and products.
Preferred skills (nice to haves/not required):
• Working knowledge of electrical systems and theory; distribution overhead and underground design.
• Experience with ESRI Data Reviewer
• Experience with Schneider ArcFM.
• Experience with MicroStation and/or AutoCad
• Experience in the GRID/Framme system.
• Experience with the electric utility business.
• ModelBuilder and/or Python scripting
• Experience with Microsoft Access
• Experience with SDE and versioned editing
To apply or if you have questions, contact:
KFORCE Healthcare Technology Recruiter
Office: (503) 768-3712 Fax: (503) 244-6522
10260 SW Greenburg Rd, Suite 380
Portland, OR 97223
Leave a Reply.